"TO HONOR OUR DEAD, BY SERVING THE LIVING" through fraternal, patriotic, historical, and educational means to:
1. Preserve and strengthen comradeship among its members,
2. Assist worthy comrades,
3. Perpetuate the memory and history of our dead and assist their widows and orphans,
4. Maintain true allegiance to the Government of the United States of America and fidelity to its Constitution and laws,
5. Foster true patriotism,
6. Maintain and extend the institutions of American freedom, and
7. Preserve and defend the United States from all her enemies, whomsoever.